Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Time Keeps Marching

This past week I took all he kids for dental check-ups. Guess who would not open her mouth no matter what? MEGAN. Yes my easy going child is becoming stubborn. Hopefully it is a phase, but everyday for the last week she has thrown temper tantrums if she is not getting her way. 

            It must be the red hair!

Tyler is doing well. He is reading well for his age. He likes school, for the most part. He often tells me there are naughty kids in his class and so they lose "choice time", which he is not happy about . I am grateful he is not one of the naughty kids.  He is very creative when it comes to Lego building. Great past time for him.
        Glad to have a boy like Tyler!

The kids took part in an multi-religion singing program. The good thing about this is it made Sarah and Kate realize how special our church really is. They realized our music made them feel and think of God and the Savior. 
Singing "I am A Child of God" and "I'm Trying to be like Jesus".
Our dear friends that are Muslim, Soha and Zila.

The kids made and served dinner this past Sunday. It was great. They are being big helpers while Steve is gone.



One day they will be to old for this, so I am enjoying it!

Hopefully Spring is really here. The kids LOVE being outside. I am not quite sure what they will do without this yard when we move. They are either playing explorer, swinging, jumping, riding, or adventuring outside. The possibilities are always limitless when playing around our yard and neighborhood. If they do get bored, then they head to the forest down  the street or find a friend to enjoy the outdoors with.
                Love Tyler here! 
These girls can be best friends and other times enemies.

I said good bye to a dear friend yesterday. They are moving to Washington. We became good friends when our oldest children were babies. Risa would say we became friends when I let her do her wash at my house because her machine broke. Funny what people remember! Steve and I love Risa and Collins. We are happy they finally found a place to call home. I feel a little jealous at how settled they will be now, since our future is so unsettled still. I'm sure our paths will cross again. We spent many holidays and birthdays with them as we both had no family near by. Good laughs, food, and company was plentiful when you are with the Clark's.

      27 weeks pregnant here with Risa.
   More friends saying good-bye to Risa.



No comments: