Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Kindness of One

My neighbor came over to tell us they wanted to do Pizza Night once a week while Steve was gone to help ease the burdens I may have.  I felt bad saying yes to this, but they wanted to help. When the pizza came, my kids were so happy. Tyler said, "Mom you should give him $1.00 or $5.00."" That was so nice." I told Tyler our neighbors did not want our money, just to help others. Tyler then asked me if he thought the neighbor felt the Spirit. I answered yes, he knows the good feelings of helping others like God wants us to. I hope to pay this forward to someone else sometime. I am also grateful my children could receive this service and feel gratitude. The next time we serve someone they will know how the person we are helping feels. The world is a good place!

No comments: