Monday, April 7, 2014
Reading Time with Megan
With 3 kids in school all day, Megan and I have had lots of time together. I love it. We always read lots of books before nap-time. She says the cutest things too. I have seen her go from the board books with no major storyline to real storybooks. One day I was reading the board book and she told me, "Read it!" I told her I was, that it was just words. She closed the book. She wanted another book right then. So I read her storybooks, and after she often looks at me and says, "That was a good book!" She can have me read the same book a million times and never tire of the story. The other day she read, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" to her friend Isaac. It is adorable since she can 't pronounce all her letters. I love this sweet time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment